domingo, dezembro 14, 2003

Indulge your laziness and don't read it...
This was a long, slow, quiet, lone day... No phone calls, no small talk, no talk at all, no touch, no contact, no one in the universe but me, me, me and me... Yep, sometimes even someone like me has to be left totally alone, it's sweet and sour, I get to do my stuff, I notice that no one remembers me, I know it sound like I'm a drama queen, but that's exactly what I am: a drama queen. Why? 'cause I can... Read some stuff today, thought about what we talked yesterday, listened to some music, played couch potato while watching Friends, had a picnic on the living room floor, practiced flute, studied japanese, waxed, had a facial, slept in the middle of the afternoon, felling the sun and the wind coming in through the window, day dreaming, nite dreaming, fantasies, consequences, a longing that won't leave me, "eu preciso ser enganada", "eu não quero abrir a porta, quero um cara q bote a porta abaixo e me deixe sem opção", things that haunt me, things that I can't / won't leave behind. This was a long, slow, quiet, lone night.

Nenhum comentário: