quinta-feira, março 20, 2003

Sometimes it´s funny, and also sad, the way words hang in the air, without being really ever said, I don´t know what stops people from doing or saying what they feel like, maybe it´s the old fellow fear of commitment, maybe it´s the "not so sure" feeling, or believing that there´s something better out there in the world, I don´t really get it, but the main thing is that nobody wants to put their necks out there, and that includes me actually, I usually don´t say things I wish when I´m not really sure of the other´s response, sometimes because I don´t wanna get hurt, sometimes because I don´t wanna hurt somebody else, whatever, the thing is, it´s kinda crazy sleeping with somebody and in the next day parting as if nothing happened... It´s not like I wanted to have a big relationship talk, that´s absolutely not it, specially because we´re not in a relationship, but I just wish I had the balls to say some things...

Nenhum comentário: