domingo, novembro 23, 2003

Some things you can't run from, yourself is one of those... Sometimes it's really hard, others fairly easy, tonight is one of those days when I just feel really good being me, living my everyday, having no regrets, reassuring choices I've made long ago... No reason at all, things just seem to be right where they should be... Funny how fast my mood changes, I guess that's one of the many things that define me as a person, as a woman specially... Yep my life has been one big mess with no free time at all, been long since I've gone and watched the sun set, something that's really important to me, sitting quietly outside my apartment and feeling the day turn into the night, not only in the sky but also inside me, because I sure love a sunny day, but there's nothing like the moon and the dark sky holding you tight... Still I feel pretty good tonight, guess it's been a fine day, sure I had and appointment which took me the entire morning, but I came home and though I should have gone out and done some other stuff, once again I chose to stay in, study, make peace with myself and remember how much I do love myself, my life, my choices...

Nenhum comentário: