terça-feira, dezembro 02, 2008

Na cabeça: "West Coast" - Coconut Records - what do you do when you know that what you should do is different from what you want to do, especially when what you think you want and what you feel you want keep changing every 3 seconds? It's not just a matter of what would be the best or wisest choice, it's more like "would doing that accomplish what you think you want? better yet, what do you expect to accomplish out of that?" and if so, "Really, I mean, like, seriously?"

The answers? "I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, can I please have some chocolate now?"

It rains a lot this time of year...
And we both go together if one falls down
I talk out loud like you're still around...
So pack up the bags to beat back the clock
Do I let her sleep or should I wake her up?

Nenhum comentário: