quinta-feira, fevereiro 01, 2007

Post for Arturo - Arturo is the first / second guy I met, from the group, in India (I met him and Eduardo at the same time), it was like, I had just gotten to the hotel and the boy at the reception desk called me up, saying that two men from our group had just arrived, by themselves, instead of with the driver that was at the airport waiting for them; and needed the number of either the bride, Aditi, or the tour guy, so they could let them know that they were alive and safely at the hotel...

Meaning: they left Boston, at the last minute, including leaving Eduardo's car at the parking lot of the NY airport for days, and just didn't bother to write down the telephone numbers of anyone... Meaning: a 37 and a 35 years old men who could, from time to time act like two 14 years... Meaning: two great guys, real cute and nice (even though a little annoying sometimes, but then, who isn't? ;-))

The day after meeting them I was already switching my trip to Dharamshala from the girls from Seattle to them, that's how nice they are (and how easy I am).

So, the other day, I got an email from Arturo, saying that first, he sometimes attempts to read my blog, so he can practice his Portuguese and come visit me soon (this visit part I just added now) - so I said I'd write a post in English just for him - and second that he sometimes has conversations with an imaginary me - to which I replied that I'm scared of what the real me says, therefore, am terrified of what an imaginary me would. But I guess that happens, specially considering how much we talked - and I must say I still laugh remembering some things you, Arturo, said or did, and I still tell everybody about our super 'change the light bulb, pat the dog' dance at the Humayun's Tomb.

Well this is turning into a gigantic post... My plan was to write down an imaginary conversation, between an imaginary Arturo and an imaginary me... I guess I wasn't that inspired...

I'll wrap this up then, just leaving you a super hug and kisses - and I just remembered the look on your face leaving my room while commenting on how well a tiny person like me could take over a giant bed. Great times behind... and ahead, as soon as you realize that Goiania is not enough Brazil ;-)

** Novas fotos no Flickr, novo post na Danilândia e no blog da DaniDani também.

Nenhum comentário: