sexta-feira, novembro 21, 2008

No iPod: "Love Song" - Sarah Bareilles - ressaca = Playlist "I'm easy", com direito a The Weepies.

Momento horóscopo: "Enough intensity! Let's all take a deep breath! Whether you hike, bike or take a day trip to your favorite location, a fresh change of scenery can give you perspective on everything that is occurring in your life. You may be feeling especially philosophical as you look at the road ahead. You have choices to make and questions to ask. Take your time. Life is a journey -- not a race!" - Peguei estrada (rapidinho) agora no almoço, sol gostoso, ventinho no rosto, 'I'm easy' no iPod... Impossível não sorrir. No questions, definitely no answers, no choices, no fresh change of scenery, but it still felt real good.
Head under water
And you tell me to breathe easy for a while
The breathing gets harder, even I know that
Made room for me but it's too soon to see
If I'm happy in your hands

I'm unusually hard to hold on to
Blank stares at blank pages
No easy way to say this
You mean well, but you make this hard on me
I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see

I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's
Make or break in this
If you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better
Reason to write you a love song today

Nenhum comentário: