domingo, fevereiro 15, 2009

No iPod: "Single Ladies (put a ring on it)" - Beyoncé - I know... mas estou meio viciada nessa música... o video é tudo. E o post de hoje foi para a Danilândia!


Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it...

...I can care less what you think
I need no permission, did I mention
Don't pay him any attention
Cuz you've had your turn (turn)
And now you gone learn
Wat it really feels like to miss me...

...Your love is what I prefer,
What I deserve is a man that makes me, then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms, say I'm the one you want
If you don't, you'll be alone
And like a ghost, I'll be gone...

All the single ladies
All the single ladies
All the single ladies...

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

orecheiowp@gmail.com

vou tentar blogar nesse. wordpress. parece bom... ;-þ
Bjsss

Dani disse...

Link encaminhado!! =D
E a facu??