terça-feira, outubro 14, 2008

Momento Horóscopo: "Your horoscope for October 14, 2008 - You're going to get it all today, Daniela. You may not be feeling especially powerful, and in fact, there may be those around you trying to make you feel a bit incompetent. Realize that this is simply a passing trend and that you will soon bounce back to your true lion self. Open your aperture up a little more than usual and let more light into your life. You'll shoot some of the best shots on the roll today." - yeah, I definitely do not feel especially powerful... But, guess I'm hoping tomorrow I'll find out that some of my best shots were really shot today... Anyway, gotta do something about my now constant insomnia, that's probably why I don't feel so great today, not some weird stellar conjunction.

Nenhum comentário: