quinta-feira, junho 14, 2007

Na cabeça, não sei porque, não pára de tocar Tegan and Sara, "Fix you up"... Talvez, se eu puser a letra aqui, minha cabeça dê um tempinho para eu ouvir outras coisas...
What do I, what do I, what do I need
To do to get myself in a better mood
What do you, what do you, what do you need
To do to get yourself in a better mood

Well there's not a lot for you to give if you're giving in
And there's not a lot for you to feel if you're not feeling it
You bring it up and bring it in and we'll get you fixed up in no time

What I wanted most, what I wanted most, what I wanted most
Was to get myself all figured out
And what I figured out, what I figured out, what I figured out
Was that I needed more time to figure you out

...Cause this love is all I have to give
This love is all I have to give...

Nenhum comentário: