sexta-feira, fevereiro 10, 2006

No Shuffle: "Tymps" - Fiona Apple
So why did I kiss him so hard late last Friday night
And keep on letting him change all my plans
I'm either so sick in the head
I need to be bled dry to quit
Or I just really used to love him
I sure hope that's it...


E eu estava ouvindo essa música no caminho p/ cá, aí abro meu email e o q meu horóscopo diz?
It may be upsetting to you, Daniela, but there is something you need to think about. You should try and finally get it through your head that the men you so often call "brilliant" are only reflections of yourself. If this month you decide to have a little faith in yourself, and to assert yourself a little, you could be in for some very nice surprises! You'll see!

Assert myself... damn, I wish I gathered up my nerves and done that...

Nenhum comentário: