quarta-feira, julho 11, 2007

"You been falling off the sidewalk, your lips move but you can't talk
Tryin' to throw your arms around the world.
Gonna run to you, run to you, run to you; be still.
Nothing much to say, I guess; just the same as all the rest..."

"It's not so easy for me to be a romantic. You start off that way, and, after you've been screwed over a few times... You... you forget about all your delusional ideas, and you just take what comes into your life.
That's not even true, I haven't been screwed over, I've just had too many bla relationship. They weren't mean, they cared for me, but... "

"I will miss of the person the most mundane things. Like, I'm obsessed with little things. Maybe I'm crazy, but..."


Ok, after "just" 2 months. I'll send over the keys, but I'll say, I'm not really ready to move on. "basically I'm complicated, I have a hard time takin' the easy way"

Nenhum comentário: