terça-feira, abril 21, 2009

No iTunes: "Runaway" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs


Know what? I think I finally got what's the downside of being thirty (and while I was at it, why do we keep watching 'teen shows'). It's the wishing for a redo, it's not exactly regret or anything like that, it's just a "sorry, I think I might have gotten that wrong, could I please have another shot? Promise I'll do better this time around" - even if I'm not sure of where I have mistepped.

Combined with that is the clock ticking behind you, like the one inside the alligator's stomach, the alligator about to swallow you whole at any given moment. More than ever, you know the clock is ticking, loud as hell.
Can't help looking back
Highways flew by
Run, run, run away
No sense of time
Want you to stay
Want keep you inside

Run, run, run away
Lost, lost, lost my mind
Want you to stay
Want you to be my prize

Nenhum comentário: