domingo, dezembro 15, 2002

U know what I really miss? A guy I can talk to for hours and hours...
Everybody made fun of me when I was 23 and started dating a 19 year old boy, specially 'cos he was really insecure among my friends and could become quite annoying, but the thing was, on our first date we talked all night long, from like 10 PM 'till 8 AM, we didn't even kiss, we just talked until they threw us out of the restaurant and then 'till we got kicked out of the disco. And it was perfect, a truly dream date and we fell in love, and it felt wonderful. On our second date he brought me his whole cd collection, and we talked about music for hours again, and I loved his kiss, he was a really quick study in sex, and when I told him to wait, "not now" he said ok and did it...And we stayed together for like 6 months, seeing each other everyday and always, always, talking for hours... But unfortunately he couldn't handle his family's pressure and broke up with me (there's always a first time)...
And that's what I've been looking for ever since, the other two guys I dated after him, I really liked them, but it was a skin thing, not a mind/spirit thing, and (Dé u probably remember this) I was always complaining how we had those big quiet elevator moments, it was ok, we would cuddle and stuff but I missed pillow talks, I missed discussing nothing and everything. I still do.

Nenhum comentário: